He is happy all of the time except when he is hungry, ready to fall asleep, needs a diaper change or has gas when mom eats the wrong kinds of food. (cheddar cheese, tomatoes or tomato based anything and sausage family meats)
The doctor says all is well and he is looking great.
His stats are:
Height: 24"
Weight: 11 lbs 6oz
Head: 40.5 cm
Our biggest baby continues to be the biggest. He is in the 90% for head and length and 50 % for weight.
He is starting to sleep through the night, blows bubbles, smiles frequently and is starting to coo. I love this stage!!!





5 comments:
He is so cute! Your pictures look awesome! I think we will be hiring you next year for picts.!
He is so cute! Your pictures look awesome! I think we will be hiring you next year for picts.!
He is so cute!
I can't believe how grown up he seems all ready!
Great pics Jen! He is so handsome. Have fun with him...goes by too fast!
Post a Comment