Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thank you-

I am quite a bit younger than my brothers. Growing up I always hoped my children would have cousins their age on both sides. Trevor's side is so problem but mine with the age gap... well I have to say that I am glad we do. I am also glad for these older cousins (Hailey and Challis not shown :( ) who have been wonderful. When they are around they play with my children, they love them and enjoy their younger cousins.
So Thank you for:
loving my children, watching movies with them, making string traps and such, for making such great choices, being wonderful examples, for being you! Your Irish cousins love you, look up to you and can never wait to see you.
Thank You Thank You Thank You
believe it or not you are an answer to prays and a gift from above.
You help make parenting a little bit easier!




Just wanted you to know that moments like these don't go unnoticed, unappreciated and will not be forgotten.


1 comments:

Brittany Nicole said...

You are more than welcome!!! I love being around your kids :) They are such sweethearts! Can't wait until thanksgiving!