Katie's first day of second grade was wonderful. I took her to school, per her request. Did the normal drop off in the morning routine. Her biggest concern of the morning was that she had a cold lunch and that she got to school in time to play with her friends. She was out of the car with an I love you, have a good day and I'll meet you at the bus stop after school. Her day was wonderful! She got off the bus as happy as could be and just went on and on about all the wonderful things that happened at school. No homework, made a new friend, played with old friends, had a birthday in her class and got an otterpop, played heads up seven up, got to go to P.E., and has a nice teacher. She had to call all the grandparents and tell them about her day. I am so glad that she had such a wonderful day. It sure makes it easier on me to send her off to school when she loves it so much!

6 years ago




2 comments:
Yea Katie! Second grade sounds like it's going to be GREAT!!!
She is so cute! She is also getting so tall. I'm glad she loved school.
Post a Comment