Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doctor says-

that everything looks great. The baby's heart beat was at 136. I have another appointment in two weeks, they will be doing the strep b test and such. I just love those exams, not. My iron was fine, blood pressure great and just having a "normal" run at it. Only 6 weeks and one day to go till we hit the due date, Sept. 16th. It will be here before I know it!!! He has been moving like crazy lately. There was one night I couldn't sleep because he was having a dance party in my stomach. I have found that when the temperature is cooler he moves and when I am hot he is pretty calm. I am just getting to the point where I can't wait to hold him in my arms.

2 comments:

Julee said...

Jennifer- we are so glad that everything seems to be going well! We can't wait to see him and hold him too :)

Kim said...

SO glad you are feeling well.

I used to really dislike that pregnancy counter at the top of your blog...the end of September just seemed so far away, but now it's too soon!!!! :)

can't wait to see this little irish!