Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doctor says-

the baby's heart beat was 164 today, he was awake and moving this week. Everything is just fine. I got to have an exam, one of the best part of being pregnant, not. I actually had good news. Normal it is nothing yet but today... I was totally shocked! I am dialated to a 1 1/2, effaced 50% and the baby's head is a stage 3 for heading down and out. (I am guessing a 10 is out, ;b) So I have another appointment in a week and a half (next Thursday) and we will see what that brings. I am still trying not to get my hopes up for an early delivery but with news like that... there just might be hope!
As for a name... still undecided! Something Edward Irish. Trevor and I did talk last night and we are coming up with a smaller list but... still no name. Trevor even had a few names he liked and came up with himself and I didn't despise them, so we will see! Funny though because a few of the names he liked are all ready used in my family: Jeff and Garrett.

A side note:
with Katie I effaced but didn't really dialate. induced one day late.
with Zach I dialated a little but didn't really efface, 5 days early.
with Morgan I did a little of each at the very end. induced on due date.
with this one most progress this early.

1 comments:

Kim said...

exciting stuff!! since i know just how you're feeling right now, i will hope for you an early delivery...but not too early because 1) the babe still needs to brew and 2) i'd be jealous!!! :)