Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nesting, if that's what this is.

I have been on a kick to get things cleaned out and uncluttered, always a challenge for me. I have made progress on the basement storeroom, you can walk in it now. This past Saturday we cleaned out Zach's room and got rid of a lot of things and put some toys away to pull out later, when a new something is needed. He now only has three draws to clean up his toys into instead of six, so much easier! The girls room is finally all but done... everything has a tub, basket and place. We just need to get a few things hung up in the small play closet and they are good to go. Zach needs art work on the wall and then he is done too. Now just the computer hutch, kitchen counter and my room, the black hole... they are all on the list to work on this week.

Now I just need to get all the stuff for D.I. out of my house.

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

Sounds like nesting to me.

I love that cat picture and the pumpkin patch picture. They are great! I think you two will win something with those pictures.

Julie said...

John would always tease me about nesting - because normally our house is...our house, except right before I have a baby. Fun!

Kim said...

i TOTALLY get you!! Last night I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor and everyroom has some sort of DI pile.