Here in Burley the fair is a rather LARGE happening. So, I have decided, while we live here we need to be apart of "fair world". Last year we did cookies and so this year, photography. Katie has been taking pictures to enter in to the fair. Here are a few of her pieces- 







3 comments:
good luck katie! those are awesome!
So now you have to mount them on something hard. She has to pick one per category (one child, one animal, etc.) That is the hard part. Narrowing it down. I spent several hours yesterday trying to decide. You are a CHICKEN!!! Just go for it!
That is great idea. I think that it's great that they give the kids that opportunity to enter practically anything. Aubrey grew a cabbage last year that she brought from school. (a start) It grew so big! I had never seen one that big. She entered that and got the blue ribbon. We also entered zucchini, peppers, cucumbers, etc. That was fun.
Tell Katie those are great pictures! Wish her good luck!
Post a Comment