Saturday, August 22, 2009

List of names-

Today during lunch Trevor and I went over my list of 20+ names for this little boy. We came up with a list of 5 that we can both agree on. They are not in any particular order and only time will tell which one it will be. ___ Edward Irish.
Jason
Justin
Shawn
Owen
Brian

Please keep your comments to yourself on this one... because it doesn't matter the name... you'll love the child no matter.

4 comments:

Marielle said...

Jen-I love that you don't want anyone to comment on the names. That's how I always feel too-you will make a good choice and don't need anybody else to say anything. Steven & I also had 20 names which we narrowed down to 13, then 9, then 5, then we took 3 to the hospital. Good luck-they are all good names! I'm sure once you meet this little boy, you'll know.

Kim said...

want to pick a girl's and boy's name for us?!?!? dreadful decision!!!

EM said...

Okay, I won't comment.....except that I know my vote doesn't count but I am for Justin. It sounds like just an Irish. He could say "Hi, I'm just an Irish boy". alright, doesn't make sense....but I do think that it is cute.

Julee said...

We love them all :)