Monday, September 22, 2008

Date Night Fun!

Trevor and I finally had a date night last Friday.
It was so much fun to be able to go out and not have to worry about school work. We were able to go for the whole evening. A trip to Twin - the Temple, shopping, an Italian restaurant. It was so nice to start the evening off with the Temple.
One of the highlights was that my Aunt Joyce was working that night and I got to see her and visit with her. I got a little caught up on their happenings, their temple schedule and got a perspective of the here after.(family filled)
We then ran to three stores, which is a lot considering our options in Burley. :) A bite of Italian food followed, Trevor's favorite. I love to spend time with Trevor and we don't get this chance very often.(school and house seem to always take the time)
Now because of the Temple we will get it at least once a month.
Temples bless our lives in so many ways!

4 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

We take our temples, even plural, so for granted down here. I have temples within 30 minutes any direction I travel and don't make it as often as I should. I always feel so guilty when I drive by them!!!! Thanks for the reminder that they bless our lives. Justin and I are always remaking the commitment to go at least once a month. Once again, we will recommit because of your comments. Thanks!! BTW, I can email you Jen's info...I don't think she would want me to post it here...hehehe :) email me at njanwardell@msn.com and I'll email it back to you!

family4ever said...

FOXY COXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What have you been up to? Oh my goodness it has just been too darn LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!I have wondered how you have been-Nikki called and said you wanted info-I asked Goodwin to send it to me, but she never did-AUGHHH-Look how cute your family is. I have two boys-Bridger (7) and Wyatt (1) and yes like Nikki said I teach Bridger here-anywho-e-mail me at yeagerbaby@netzero.net and let's re-connect-send your number and I'll give you a ring-do you ever come to Utah-I'd love to see you!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Jen (Ingles) Yeager

Candi said...

Honestly, I usually don't like the music players on blogs. But, as soon as I opened your blog "when you say nothing at all" started playing and I was so excited. That's OUR SONG!! It always makes me smile (or cry - I have a similar prob to yours).

Pianamama said...

Ugghh - we need a date night in the worst way! I am nervous to leave Aaron with a sitter still - he just turned three months, but it's going to have to happen sooner or later...glad you guys had fun, and SO jealous of your temple so close - how neat.