Friday, September 19, 2008

Unpacking a room!

When you pack up a room you have to unpack it.
What a mess, at least for me. Plus,we are trying not to put anything in the room that doesn't have a spot. So when unpacking the boxes I get little piles of things to go here or there. Some are just waiting for a bin or basket but there is a pile. Here is my living room a few days ago, so it is in a better place now.
CAUTION This may make some of you not want to remodel!
Zach is taking you through the tour of danger.
Notice piles of food storage, our bed leaning on our dressers and piles everywhere. Some are hidden from his angel but wait...
Here they are. Boxes for the girl's room and all of the piles.
The girl's room before I moved any furniture in.
Here is the girl's room with furniture.
Behind Katie's bed is where the three pictures she painted are going to go. We have white curtains to put up that my mom and I made too.

1 comments:

Julee said...

Wow! The girls' room looks GREAT!!! Very nice!