On Saturday we had fun on the tramp. while Trevor mowed the lawn. Morgan, Katie and Zach just love to jump. It has to be one of the best things for the children ever could have invested in, especially ones with the nets. So here is a few shots of the fun we had... 
-Morgan is a jumping Queen-
Between the little bit bed head and a whole bunch of static Morgan was awarded:
BEST HAIR!
Katie has now learned about "Bunny Ears" !
Here are some fun pictures. Every time I tried to get a picture of Katie, Zach would jump in and do something funny and just smile and chuckle. We finally got one so she was happy. I had to put another one of the beauty Queen on just for the beauty of the hair.




2 comments:
too cute! we can't wait to get a trampoline!
LOVE trampolines. I can't wait to have a yard again! I agree she's the hair queen. She's too cute!
Post a Comment