Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged by Jill -

Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay I have thought about this for a few days now and think I have narrowed it down to six that don't make me seem like a total freak or absolutely horrible.
1. I have mouthal noise issues. I can not stand to be in an area where there is noise coming from a mouth that isn't words. Chopping, chewing with the mouth open, swallowing, talking with food in your mouth, anything that like that just makes my skin crawl and my irritation level explode. Nose noises are included in this section.

2. I do not thrive to clean but I do a better job if I have someone to talk to or am upset. Later at night seems to help too. I think Trevor uses the upset for his advantage some times.

3. I am still afraid of unknown dogs, the big ones. I am not a dog lover anyway, they are really bad with the mouth noise thing - gross! Plus they drawel, slobber, lick, bark, poop, bite, growl, etc.......(sorry all dog lovers)

4. I laugh at people when they get hurt. So this is a warning to all that if I am around you and some one gets hurts I just automatically start to laugh. Most of the time I want to stop and just can't. It is a natural reaction, which is funny because for everything else - I cry. Whis leads to Number 5.

5. I cry over everything. It can be happy, sad, joyful, funny just about anything, but getting hurt, and I will cry. I cry if someone else cries, if someone might cry, or if I think they are going to cry - I cry. I should get a job being a professional morner or crier, I would definately successed at that.

6. I like that people stare at my white hair. It cracks me up to catch people staring at my white hair. I always have and probably always will. I enjoy seeing their reaction, faces say it all. One of my favorites is the double take and the whisper to the friend and then they all look together. Cracks me up every time. I just smile or give them and eye brows up look with a smile. I don't mind answering the questions if they are brave enough to ask> :):):) hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Jen---if I did this tag, it would look A LOT like yours; especially #1. There's nothing worse than mouth noises. I can go from nice to wicked in a matter of one chew! No wonder we're such good buddies! XOXO

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Jen
Sorry it took me soo long. But I have blogged my 6 unspectacular things. And I soo remember you telling me I was Whaling on my gum and also you did laugh alot when I did something stupid or got hurt. Too funny