Friday, September 26, 2008

We love Bushka!

My mom, Bushka, came for a visit a few weeks ago. The children are always excited for visitors. Zach could hardly wait for Bushka to arrive and when she did I don't think he stop smiling for the first half an hour, at least. He just kept giving her hugs and smiles, hugs and smiles, he would just look at her and beam.
When Katie got home from school of course Bushka had to do homework with her.
Morgan, as normal, took a little while to warm up to her - but no worries she did.
While my mom was here we were able to get the curtains made for the girls room and started the curtains for my room. Of course the normal Bushka stuff was accomplished, things such as a bed time story each night, read books, watch them jump and/or ride bikes and Bushka even got to volunteer in Katie's class with me. She even took my curtains home to finish them as well as the fabric for my bedspread. I love my mom and love her visits. They are never long enough or to frequent. Come any time you want mom - AND
THANK YOU for all you did and do for us!
I am one of the luckiest girls because my mom is my mom.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, Zach saw this and already said,"I want Bushy to come to my house."

Brittany Nicole said...

hey :)
sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you!
but i finally have my address.

Brittany Cox
Kerr Hall #231
BYU-Idaho
Rexburg, ID
83460-0032

Kim said...

You're right, you do have a cool mom! I always loved her! looks like a great time was had by all.