Katie's school has been cancelled for two days now due to some electrical issues. She is missing school. I have heard several times, " I am Bored!!!" I list off a long list of things to do but of course non of them are the desired thing to do. Yesterday we got 3 canvas boards for her to paint to hang up in her room, made the dough for sugar cookies, watched a movies together, had three meals, snacks, played games and a little computer time. Today we rolled out the cookies, watched a movie, had two meals and a few snacks, played games, read books, are going to frost the cookies later and they are playing play dough right now. In all of this she has found time to be bored! I wish I had that energy. Just typing it out makes me feel tired that we did all of that. I am glad she loves school so much that she misses it.
6 years ago




4 comments:
you know you're in trouble domestically when you think, "ice cookies?!" what does that mean? oh, now i get it..frost!!!
looks like fun. wanna come entertain sarah inbetween all of that?!
P.S. I always love how your music matches your posts. I've noticed.
Nothin completes a day better than rockin out to a little whitney! :)
You did a great job keeping her busy! I did not do so well. Let's just say I'm glad they are going back today!
Such a good mom you are! We don't do that many 'fun things' in one week, much less a day.
a Post suggestion: we need/want to see what's going on with the house remodel and what you're working on :)
Post a Comment