Thursday, September 18, 2008

Morgan's Words-

What Morgan is communicating = what she says
Kitty = "zsy zsy"
but not quite that clear, this is a hard one not quite sure how to capture it correctly
Dad = "dadadada"
Mom = "mamamama"
Katie = "aie aie aie"
Zach = "ah"
really loud, like she is yelling it.
outside = "sss, sss"
hi, goodby, night night = I
they all sound about the same
She signs all done, drink and on rare occasions please.
She squeals, haulers and grunts to get most anything else she wants. She know what she wants
and makes sure we figure it out.

2 comments:

Julee said...

what a cutie!!!

NikkiAWardell said...

She is too cute! BTW, Jen Ingles Yeager homeschools her kids and does it quite well!!!!! I don't know how but I'm like you, I have to get my fill by volunteering in my kids classrooms!